Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A local computer business man took over my computer from his…

Customer Question
A local computer business...

A local computer business man took over my computer from his office to help with my printer problem. It was called TechSupport. He was able to make my computer print Office Word document that I needed to print. I will have to pay him $20 for his help. Now my printer just dispenses plain sheets of paper instead of my document.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I think it is wireless but I am not sure.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I may know what the problem is. I have a pre-owned computer. Apparently the person used Word Pad but I have always used Open Word. Sometimes when I log unto my computer I am asked to switch the user but this only happens part of the time. Could this be the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to print my document a small box appears in the middle of my computer screen giving an order to cancel the printing. Then the small box disappears.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/2/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

Do you still need assistance?