Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am setting it up for the first time and I'm getting a

Customer Question
I am setting it...

I am setting it up for the first time and I'm getting a scanner error. The printer sounds bad...I've set up several of the all-in-ones and it doesn't sound the same.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

I'm still in early set up but there is #100016

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It's a new printer. It isn't connected to my computer yet.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
When will I get an answer? The estimated wait was 8 minutes and it's been more than double that.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 9 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff