Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have two HL-L6300DW printers for one year now. both are…

Customer Question
We have two HL-L6300DW...

We have two HL-L6300DW printers for one year now. both are creasing the first sheets of a print job

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

PC network

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL-L6300DW?

Three months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure how to do this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 8 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Not now. Thanks

Understood.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff