Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epson Stylus C88+ will not work. I just changed the Black…

Customer Question
My epson Stylus C88+...

My epson Stylus C88+ will not work. I just changed the Black ink & now both red lights are on & it wont Print. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your Stylus?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I am getting an error mesage- Not connected to printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I can open the cover.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/2/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!