Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Rolls do not pick up paper. HP C410a. 6 months or longr. We…

Customer Question
Rolls do not pick...

Rolls do not pick up paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP C410a

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

6 months or longr

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

We have tried everythng to fix the problem

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
The printer is not connected at his time.
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.