Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Tried to print using Bluetooth. Checked printer and it says…

Customer Question
Tried to print using...

Tried to print using Bluetooth. Checked printer and it says it is offline. Tried to connect to my WIFI - no luck. HELP

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, just getting more frustrated the more I try. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your printer ?

What computer are you using ? Apple mac or Windows pC ?