Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I installed a new Black cartridge. Than when I try to print,

Customer Question
I installed a new...

I installed a new Black cartridge. Than when I try to print, this appears on the screen " Depleted cartridge must be replaced to resume printing". It is a new cartridge I installed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

8720

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes. I had to open the lid to install the cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all. Thanks and Blessings,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/2/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you give me the complete model number of the printer?
Did you replace all of the cartridges? It is likely asking for a color cartridge to be replaced.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.