Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to connect tito. Hp 5514. I need to connect to my…

Customer Question
I want to connect...

I want to connect tito

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp 5514

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I need to connect to my apple macbook air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Don't know it is the latest download where do i find it

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

I have had it for 5 years first time trying to connect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is the printer working itself ?

You took to long Return my money Thank. You

Sorry about that. Please email to customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund you.

Best Regards,