Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have WF-3620 printer just changed ink cartridges and error…

Customer Question
Have WF-3620 printer just...

Have WF-3620 printer just changed ink cartridges and error comes up OFX1. Can’t find what that means

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Printer error, turn power off and on again. Visit Edson.com. We have turned off and on several times and get same message

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Just refilled one ones today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Error number is *****
12/1/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know how is the printer connected to the computer? USB or wifi?

Wifi
Forget it
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Unplug the power cord

Keep the ON button in the printer pressed for 10 secsWait for 2 minsPlug in the power cord and turn on printer and check if you still get the error
Didn’t work
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

You may make these below checks whenever you have time.

Remove inks and turn off printer and unplug power cord.Make sure there is no obstruction like paper clips, or pieces of paper stuck in the printer.Blow some air in the printing area, feed trays and near rollers.Then turn on printer and insert ink ensuring it clicks into place.Check if error repeats or goes off.If error repeats then its an internal hardware fault and printer would need to be serviced and you may contact epson authorized service center to get the same done.In case if the unit is out of warranty you may call and take a repair estimate price quote from them and then decide whether you would like to invest in repair or a new printer.
Thanks for your help . We will take in for further evaluation
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you still need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome rest of the day!