Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Have WF-3620 printer just changed ink cartridges and error

Customer Question

Have WF-3620 printer just changed ink cartridges and error comes up OFX1. Can’t find what that means
JA: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?
Customer: Printer error, turn power off and on again. Visit Edson.com. We have turned off and on several times and get same message
JA: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?
Customer: Just refilled one ones today
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Error number is *****
Expert:  Suhasini Velu replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know how is the printer connected to the computer? USB or wifi?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Wifi
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Forget it

Unplug the power cord

Keep the ON button in the printer pressed for 10 secsWait for 2 minsPlug in the power cord and turn on printer and check if you still get the error
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Didn’t work

You may make these below checks whenever you have time.

Remove inks and turn off printer and unplug power cord.Make sure there is no obstruction like paper clips, or pieces of paper stuck in the printer.Blow some air in the printing area, feed trays and near rollers.Then turn on printer and insert ink ensuring it clicks into place.Check if error repeats or goes off.If error repeats then its an internal hardware fault and printer would need to be serviced and you may contact epson authorized service center to get the same done.In case if the unit is out of warranty you may call and take a repair estimate price quote from them and then decide whether you would like to invest in repair or a new printer.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for your help . We will take in for further evaluation

If you still need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome rest of the day!