Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't get my xp430 series to connect to Wi-Fi. I have

Customer Question
Can't get my xp430...

Can't get my xp430 series to connect to Wi-Fi. I have downloaded drivers/software updates, tried to use wizard set up, have correct password, unplugeed router and printer.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you mean connect me

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 9 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No

Understood.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff