Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I connect printer to wifi/computer. it was a demo…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect printer to wifi/computer. it was a demo ET-4500

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

It has no USB cord but I should be able to connect it wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Do you mean on the computer. We just got the printer yesterday. Be patient I am old and not to intuitive technologically

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is Printer Technician online or is it a person?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.

1. Press the up or down arrow button, select Wi-Fi Setup, and press the OK button.
  2. Press the down arrow button, select Push Button Setup (WPS), and press the OK button.
  3. Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
  4. Press the OK button to return to the Home screen. If the network connection is successful, the Wi-Fi icon appears in the upper-right corner of the LCD screen.