Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a workforce 633 all in one printer and my scanner has…

Customer Question
I have a workforce...

I have a workforce 633 all in one printer and my scanner has an interface issue. When I download the update, the computer can't recognize the printer because it is a firmware issue. The computer can't communicate with the scanner or fax. How do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your WorkForce when you try to scan?

Yes there is, but, the code changes every time. I was trying to get it for you.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I tried again today. It downloads to my computer, but does not load onto the printer. The printer can't communicate with the scanner or fax because of the interface issue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to get the problem code, but I don't have anything else, thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/2/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you still print from the computer?