Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just got is all plug in and the alarm light is flashing…

Customer Question
I just got is...

I just got is all plug in and the alarm light is flashing orange and the #7 is in the window

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon pixma MP280

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just put it in use, someone else had it prior

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not think i have let me check on that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.