Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Won't make copies. Hp officejet 4620. A few weeks. I thought…

Customer Question
Won't make copies Technician's...

Won't make copies

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp officejet 4620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A few weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I thought everything was updated when I got my new computer. I have no problem printing from the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.