Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Message:inkjets need cleaning? Epson work force 2630. Two…

Customer Question
Message:inkjets need cleaning? Technician's...

Message:inkjets need cleaning?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson work force 2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Two Months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not since purchased

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/1/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Press the up or down arrow button, select Setup, and press the OK button.
  2. Select Maintenance and press the OK button.
  3. Select Print Head Nozzle Check and press the OK button.
  4. Press one of the Start buttons to begin printing.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!