Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought a new iMac and the Brother print info did not

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new iMac and the Brother print info did not transfer. I have used the install disc and after I open it and click on the printer number, it goes to the selection for the hook up and I click on the direct from printer to the iMac and click next and nothing happens. Usually the install "screen" disappears .

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Brother printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't remember

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your printer ?