Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WHAT DOES ERROR MESSAGE SC325. RICOH 430A. I PERSONALLY HAVE…

Customer Question
WHAT DOES ERROR MESSAGE...

WHAT DOES ERROR MESSAGE SC325

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

RICOH 430A

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I PERSONALLY HAVE NOT UPDATED IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.