Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having trouble trying to fax with my HP Office Pro 8620…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble trying to fax with my HP Office Pro 8620 all in one printer. I feel like the problem my be in the pad where I enter info. It will not give me a dial pad to dial unless I turn it off and back on. Then it dials but sounds funny and the call rings but it never gets answered. No matter what number I dial Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Off and on the past couple weeks and now it wont clear out at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Im super busy doing medicare enrollments and the season ends on 12/7 so itis a mad dash to the end and I really need to be able to use my fax

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.