Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a MG6220 printer which was connected to my Mac via…

Customer Question
I have a MG6220...

I have a MG6220 printer which was connected to my Mac via wifi. It was connected but now does not work. I've gone through the steps to reconnect but it isn't connecting. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MG6220: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/1/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please stop. I do not want to continue
No I do not want secure connection
I do not want to continue Good by
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

No I do not want a secure remote connection. I no longer need you help
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!