Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Connection Problem: the printer must be connected to the…

Customer Question
Quot;Connection Problem: the printer...

Quot;Connection Problem: the printer must be connected to the network and internet". The printer is not working.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB right now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/1/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

Customer/p>