Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is not a camera. I need help in using my cannon printer.

Customer Question
Good morning, It...

Good morning, It is not a camera. I need help in using my cannon printer. It will not copy pictures properly?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It is brand new I set it up this AM>

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No Just how to align the photo paper

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.