Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its a camera that I have a problem with. HP. Lens won't come…

Customer Question
Its a camera that...

Its a camera that I have a problem with

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

HP

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

Lens won't come out - get error code M630-41\-

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the camera please?

Thank you

first, I saw that \i was charged $29.00 to my Visa- i was told only a refundable $5.00 would be charged- what is that all about?
I still don't have my answer about the $29.00- answer that

No the cost is more then a refundable $5 charge, it is not a free service.

You would need to speak to customer service if you did not read about the costs when you created the question

what I read said a refundable $5.00 charge. I was never able to get into the rest because when I tried to sign in it would not take my password ***** I just gave up and never did continue. If you had answered my first question, I would have told you to forget it. I want all my money refunded because I feel that since I did not even sign in, I should not have been charge for a service I still have not received. There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee- I am not satisfied. I have never received the info I was charge $29.00 and not you want another $52.00?

Hi there

Please speak to customer service regarding costs on***@******.***

Thank you