Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just changed the black ink on my xp245 for the first…

Customer Question
I have just changed...

I have just changed the black ink on my xp245 for the first time now its not printing (in black)

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

It has accepted the cartridge and the low ink lights is not flashing, I have turned it on and off and made 20 attempts to print

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Have trouble shooted, no errors

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/1/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please