Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Smaug's on the printed sheets! Xerox 260. A few weeks.

Customer Question
Smaug's on the printed...

Smaug's on the printed sheets!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Xerox 260

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Xerox printer?

A few weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.