Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Our hp printer officejet 6700 does not work. The help screen…

Customer Question
Our hp printer officejet...

Our hp printer officejet 6700 does not work. The help screen indicated that it is a problem with the printer o the ink.It also stated that the pinhead is missing or not installed properly. I removed the ink and placed new cartridges to trouble shoot the problem. it still does not work./

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your hp printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never. how do i do it? the printer icon wasn't even on the mac dock. i just used the proper icon on the email.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/1/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.