Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get my xp950 printer to connect to my I pad or I…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my xp950 printer to connect to my I pad or I phone... it used to work now I can’t get any kind of connection

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP950: wirelessly or by USB?

I’ve rebooted checked connection etc and the only thing I get is that MAC address filtering check failed and UNCHECKED IP ADDRESS, UNCHECKED SECURITY KEY CHECK, DETAILED IP SETCUP CHECK

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven’t can’t get online to do anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/1/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Setup wireless once again on the printer by following the instructions in the link below. Make sure that the devices, and printer is on the same network.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CD28201~faq-240615

Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>