Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't connect my computer to the printer. When I try to…

Customer Question
I can't connect my...

I can't connect my computer to the printer. When I try to print, it says the printer is ready and then it does not print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know. How do I do that.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/1/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.