Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE A TWENTY PAGE PAPER JAM ON MY CANNON PIXMA IT IS TO…

Customer Question
I HAVE A TWENTY...

I HAVE A TWENTY PAGE PAPER JAM ON MY CANNON PIXMA IT IS TO JAMMED TO BE RELEASED FROM THE FRONT.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

CANNON PIXMA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

JUST THE LAST HOUR PUT MORE PAPER BUT SUCKED IT ALL UP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never have always been good before

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/1/2017
Technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 8 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with the printer issue.

Have you removed the paper and the cycled (turned off and then back on) the printer.