Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I insert my sim card to download photos, they disappear…

Customer Question
When I insert my...

When I insert my sim card to download photos, they disappear and I can never find them. Very annoying.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP-340

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-340?

Ever since I bought it this summer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

How do you do that

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Will that fix the problem with downloading my photos.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 7 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is Chris!

I'm a little unclear on your issue. Are you trying to put the card into your computer and then move the photos over?

No, there is a slot on the left side of the printer, where I insert my sim card. The light blights, but then I can never find where the photos have gone??

Oh okay, I see.

Give me just a few minutes to look at some things for you.

Okay, thank you.

If you click on the following link it will take you to the Epson user's guide for your printer:

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd52728/index.html

In the menu on the left, you'll see where it says "Using Memory Cards with Your Product."

Expand that and you'll see the section, "Printing from a memory card." That will give you full instructions on how to print your photos.

If you have any questions on this, just let me know.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.