Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a dell c260dn printer. It was always -polar but

Customer Question
I have a dell...

I have a dell c260dn printer. It was always bi-polar but worked fine for the most part. Now I am getting a message to get tech assist. It gives me the message; 016-370.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

A dELL 1820.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C260DN?

Just A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea the PC does things on its own!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had barely used this printer and always had problems with installation software. Bda!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

I am getting the same message.
Please STOP charging at this very moment. I am NOT SATISFIED with your SERVICES. Bye now! Don't charge more than the $21 you already charged.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

ACTUALLY, DO NOT CHARGE ME EVENT THE $21. I AM NOT SATISFIED.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago