Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I scan a document placed on my HP L7500 printer

Customer Question
How can I scan...

How can I scan a document placed on my HP L7500 printer (with which this computer is wi-fi connected)?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your L7500: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never (and I never scanned till now)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Are you attempting to make the scan from the computer via an application or from the scanner by pressing buttons on the scanner?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason