Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's saying it's off line. I'm not technically smart, so I…

Customer Question
It's saying it's off...

It's saying it's off line. I'm not technically smart, so I need it to an easy fix.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Id like to have someone talk me through this off line problem, please and thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I never took any computer classes cause in my day it was paper and pen, if you get my drift?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please