Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer would never feed paper each page had to be fed by…

Customer Question
Printer would never feed...

Printer would never feed paper each page had to be fed by hand now it will not print at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Kodak 2150

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kodak printer?

It has never fed paper from day one now it won't print at all I have never used it for anything but making copies

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About one year ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I found that it would sometime feed paper if I loaded the tray with 50 or 60 sheets of paper

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/1/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please