Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print or anything to come out of their…

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print or anything to come out of their heads want printed off

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I'm couple days ago it's on the drive is the printer is working as knowing come out of the head

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Psorry there is no incoming out it's like it's a blockage all of the pum

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please