Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have no idea. The little lights, beside the color and

Customer Question
I have no idea...

I have no idea. The little lights, beside the color and black indicators are blinking and will not stop. I am unable to print anything.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Good question. I think wirelessly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not ever.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please first unplug the power of your printer and leave it off for 10 min and plug the power back in and test.