Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have re filled the black ink reservoir but it still not…

Customer Question
Hi I have re...

Hi I have re filled the black ink reservoir but it still not printing black only colours, how long does it take to come through as the reservoir was empty before filling

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson ET 2550

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just today it ran out of black ink last night its very hard to see the lines on the black reservoir

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to make it work again thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It should come through straight away but has bee known to require a few prints.

Print out 5 sheets and tell me if it then comes up out with the black ink please

Ive printed out ten sheets and its still only colour
Just refund my money Im not paying another $55 for nothing

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please