Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have never had a problem with it until today. It is

Customer Question
Hello. I have...

Hello. I have never had a problem with it until today. It is showing B200 flashing light. I have unplugged it. Pulled out the cord. I tried to click on support but it stated the page is not available. What steps do I need to take next please?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon PIXMA MG5350

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

This week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Hello Richard, Thank you for contacting me. I have actually written to JustAnswer. I inadvertently handed over my credit card details before understanding how the site works, thinking I was still in Australia. I have asked them to delete my details so shall await the outcome. It is very unclear as to how this works with Canon in Australia. With thanks....

ok.. so you do not want help now?