Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get a printer not responding message, PIXMA MX922, since I…

Customer Question
I get a...

I get a printer not responding message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

PIXMA MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since I bought it, about 2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

\never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is printer connected to computer..usb or wifi

wifi

are you using a PC or Mac with the printer

pc

you mentioned that you have been facing this problem since you bought it

has it ever printed

on the computer, open control panel..devices and printers

right click on printer icon..click on troubleshoot

follow onscreen prompts of troubleshoot wizard

let me once it completes

trouble shooter couldn't identify the problem

right click on printer icon..click printer properties

click print test page

let me know if it prints test page

the test page printed

right click on printer icon and click on set as default

then try to print something else

let me know what happens

let me know if it printed