Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's printing pink lines through the page every time I

Customer Question
It's printing pink lines...

It's printing pink lines through the page every time I print.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

No. I don't know how.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

No I'll try that. How do I run the printer's self clean?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the printer?

Never mind. I️ don’t want to pay for help. Thx though.

You've paid the agreed upon fees already, as noted on the payment page. If you'd to continue please provide the model number for me.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

No

Thanks