Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wow, I found my old dialogue asking for help years ago. HP…

Customer Question
Wow, I found my...

Wow, I found my old dialogue asking for help years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Photosmart estation C510

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Years! but i decided to try one more time because I need it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It appears it updated recently, I am on version 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

My Apple does not want to recognize the printer, the disc that came with printer is too old, so I updated the HP software online, but they just don't want to connect!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope he has patience!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to connect to the printer via Wifi or a USB cable?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, connecting thru wifi.
I have to leave town now for a funeral. can I connect back Saturday? Thank you.
How can I do that?

yes you can here, I will be back on Monday

I will do the connect then on Monday thank you.

You are welcome