Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printing is smudged on some lines. Did realignment and no…

Customer Question
Printing is smudged on...

Printing is smudged on some lines. Did realignment and no improvement.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 3620 workforce

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Last couple of times I needed to print something.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A while ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you go into the menu and print the "nozzle check" page, are those smudged or have streaks or blank/white spots?