Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought an Epson L380 printer and it seems that there…

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an Epson L380 printer and it seems that there is no software to install it in my Mac Book Air. Please help me!!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your L380: wirelessly or by USB?

It can not connect wirelessly. Does not have Wi Fi, so I'm connecting it by USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't. I bought it today. But when I add the printer to my computer, there is a message saying that there are no software available for my system

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

the drivers for this printer for the mac you can download and install from my link below

https://epson.com.jm/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/L-Series/Epson-L380/s/SPT_C11CF43301?review-filter=macOS+10.13.x

Let me know please how you go

Thank you