Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to download the driver for a 5520 printer but I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download the driver for a 5520 printer but I keep getting pay sites that want to check all of my drivers, but I just want to get this computer linked up with my printer. I am running windows 8

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Lenovo but am not sure of model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I have broken the USB port on my other computer that I used to hook up to the printer and now I am trying to get my wife's computer set up to talk to the printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not for 2 years I believe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?