Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot scan from my printer to the computer, the printer…

Customer Question
I cannot scan from...

I cannot scan from my printer to the computer, the printer says to make sure the printer soft ware is installed on your computer and that " Scan to computer" is enabled via the printer software.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No just the message. I had been able to scan previously.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not know.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the make and model of the printer and how is it connected..usb or wifi