Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I've got an xp320 printer and I'm trying download a document…

Customer Question
Hi I've got an...

Hi I've got an xp320 printer and I'm trying download a document and the printer is only printing a couple of lines , not the whole document

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP320: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't think it has been

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No not off hand its been a unit, its only used for very basic stuff

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 4 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

John, Computer Science Engineer