Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer suddenly will not pull the paper through the

Customer Question
My printer suddenly will...

My printer suddenly will not pull the paper through the printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon PIXMA MG2522

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I had been printing picture paper fine, but when I switched back to plain paper the rollers will not pull the paper through. I have been unable to print on it for about 2 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don,t think I ever have. I have only had the printer for ten months and had a computer geek install it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you