Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It won’t print and it’s not the ink cartridge. Office jet…

Customer Question
It won’t print and...

It won’t print and it’s not the ink cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Office jet 4630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just several minutes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

We haven’t done that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how do I get it to print? It just keeps saying go to instant ink.com

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Please cancel membership. Thank you
11/30/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.