Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Says error code OxFa, turn off power, I have several times…

Customer Question
Says error code OxFa...

Says error code OxFa , turn off power, I have several times but continues to come up with error code

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Going to try i t again

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not, where do i do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I got rid of the error code but now will print but nothing on paper

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

That looks like an epson error code, can you tell me the model of your epson printer?

Initially, please open the rear door on the back of the printer and check for any jammed paper there.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.