Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had set my printer for glossy paper to print at photo. Ii…

Customer Question
I had set my...

I had set my printer for glossy paper to print at photo. Ii cannot get my printer to change to plain paper and regular black ink. I have used up all my photo black ink trying to fix this problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Xp-640

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I am able to open the lid. What I did first was take out the photo black ink, thinking that it would automatically start using the reg black ink. Then I got the error message, so I put the cartrige back in, It will print still using the photo black

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I appreciate your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What have you done to try to resolve this problem?

Please let me know