Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have officejet 4655 and when I try to print I get message…

Customer Question
I have officejet 4655...

I have officejet 4655 and when I try to print I get message saying “contacting printer” and then nothing happens. I have turned it off hoping that will solve the problem...doesn’t help.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I have HP 4650 that sends message it is connecting but nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My HP 4650 doen’t Respond to my cell phone or laptop. Message I get is “printer is connecting” but nothing happens. Please help. Kay

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/30/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what is the operating system running on the laptop